Volunteer with Apex
Many volunteers have been successful in gaining employment after their volunteer placement at Apex-Works, in sectors such as construction, security, administration, warehousing, care and retail.
All volunteers are given the supported training, learning and careers advice they need to develop their skills and experiences.
Our current volunteer roles include:
- Admin Assistant
- Catering Assistant
- Fundraising Research
- Customer Service & Art Gallery
- Classroom Assistant
- Customer Service
- Green Coordinator
Our Volunteer Programme gives you a chance to develop, get involved, gain real experience and put your skills to use in a work environment.
We can offer a range of roles from administration support to classroom assistants for our adult services. Wherever possible we find opportunities which meet our volunteers’ needs.
The benefits of volunteering with Apex include:
- choosing your hours to fit your commitments
- improving your skills by trying different roles
- getting a mentor who will monitor your progression and provide feedback
- accessing other development opportunities within Apex
- being part of the Apex team; helping us to help others
- reimbursement of travel expenses
For more information and to apply contact Leena on 0116 261 6510 or email LMakwana@apex-works.co.uk