Our Commitment to You
We are successful at what we do because:
- We offer a safe and welcoming environment.
- Our staff are passionate and professional.
- Many of our staff and volunteers have personal experience of tackling barriers.
- We get to know our service users well and tailor our help to individual needs.
Our commitment and achievements have been recognised by multiple quality standards.
In 2013, we were reaccredited with our Investors in People status and the assessor called us a ‘happy’ organisation to work in:
See our IIP report here:
Apex IIP Assessment Report
In 2013, we were also reaccredited with our Investors in Volunteers status, due to our commitment to our Volunteer Programme:
See our IIV report here:
Apex IIV Assessment Report
We hold the Matrix Quality Standard Mark for our Information, Advice and Guidance service:
We hold the Fair Train Silver Award in Work Experience:
Radial organisation change has taken place since the last Ofsted inspection in June 2009 which focused on a contract delivering “Preparation for Life and Work”. The areas of ‘Identified Weakness’ formed the focal point for the organisation changes which following main changes occurring:-
- Leadership and management including Board of Trustees and the CEO have changed.
- A dedicated Job team works with all contract to support delivery of jobs focused outcomes for contracts.
- Comprehensive negotiated Action Plans and Individual Learning Plans by delivery teams to ensure customer and service user progress is tracked.
- Performance Management Meetings to monitor Key Performance Indicator activity take place on a monthly basis; the data is also circulated to the Board of Trustee each quarter for scrutiny by the Board.
- A senior manager now has responsibility for all quality improvement arrangements.
A full account of the changes is available, please contact Moddessir at MJafri@apex-works.co.uk if you want to view this document.