Apex Works for you
We change lives through support, learning and jobs.
- learn new skills
- find the right training course
- look for work
- write a CV
- apply for jobs
- prepare for an interview
- start your own business
We run courses here at Apex House, it’s easy to get to in the city centre, with a great café and computers you can use.
We have information, advice and guidance services for everyone, whether you are:
- in work
- looking for training
- looking for a job
- facing specific barriers or issues.
We have dedicated programmes of support for those facing particular barriers including:
- People with learning disabilities and mental health difficulties (Apex Enabled)
- People who are homeless (Green Light)
- Ex-offenders (Business the Smart Way)
“Success for me is gaining my qualifications and finally getting a job. The future is bright!” – Carl